Someone who prefers controller for playing games rather than using on-screen controls, it is happy times for you people. After the years, the PS4 controller connecting with iPhone or iPad feature is now available. Apple has permitted the gamers to play games by using Bluetooth. If you have always played with Playstation controllers, then you will surely know about that comfort of playing with controllers. If you have a PS4 controller and want to connect it, then you may find this blog helpful. Go through the blog and follow the instructions to connect the PS4 controller to the iPad or iPhone.
How to Connect the Playstation Controller to the iPad or iPhone
If you want to connect the Playstation controller to the iPad or iPhone, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Click and hold PS and share tab at the similar time until a light starts flashing.
- Go to Settings on the device.
- Press Bluetooth.
- Locate the PS4 controller below “Other devices” and click on it to complete the pairing procedure.
- Users can now use their PS4 controller to play the games on the App store right of iPad or iPhone.
- Most of the games connect to the controller by detecting automatically and starts working.
- Other games will display the controls on the screen. However, games like Fortnite, let you set up which buttons are responsible for what in the action of the game.
How to Disconnect PS4 Controller from iPhone or iPad
If users want to connect their PS4 controller to another device then they have to disconnect it from the iPad.
If you want to disconnect PS4 controller from iPhone or iPad, then abide by the given instructions:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Bluetooth. Then press the ‘i’ button next to the controller.
- Select “Forget the device.”
If you are someone who loves playing games on an iPad or iPhone, then you will surely love to play the games using a controller. So select your favorite game and try them. Whether the game is from the Apple arcade or any popular games like COD mobile, Fortnite, PUBG, and if you have PS4 laying, then users must try these games on the controller.
Users need the iPad or iPhone with iOS to use this feature. Apple announced it at the show of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, which is the feature that gamers have waited for. Now, as the device can connect to a PS4 controller with the iOS games, it increases the opportunities of games that may not have been available earlier.
Howdy, I’m Eva. I’m a web developer living in United States. I am a fan of technology, design, and surfing. I’m also interested in programming and writing. You can read my blog with a click on the button above quicken support.